Everyday I wake up, it's just a complete nightmare for me. I often wonder where my life is going. I am in my early 20s and I don't even know how I will survive after college and later on my life. I don't have any skills or talents that makes me unique and special from everybody else. Honestly, my whole life is going nowhere. I am in college studying a useless degree(business) that can't get me anywhere. I am still living with my parents because I don't have stable income to survive on and I have been rejected from many jobs because of lack of experience. I don't want to deal with toxic energy from my parents and the way how they behave because it's horrible and kills me mentally.
The biggest issue is my low IQ. I am actually just a complete idiot as that I took an IQ test when I was in school by the psychologist and I scored in the low 80s, which they even told me that I have no future. I swear to God that I am probably the dumbest and useless person that you would ever meet. Please don't say that IQ doesn't matter because I am constantly under performing at work no matter how much effort I put in. This seems embarrassing because it's difficult when I want to move out my parents house and I am not financially stable to do it..
I get depressed every day knowing that I can't prove to others my self worth or to succeed in life and to be a theoretical physicist or philosopher. I slowly cut myself and also am thinking about just jumping off a bridge one day. I don't know what to say anymore
[link] [comments]
from Things that motivate you https://ift.tt/31tsJXF

0 Comments