The people who succeed in life are the ones who send the message knowing that there may not be a response. There are many different versions of being successful in life remember that. There is not just one way to be a success story. My message is that I work hard, I am kind, I try to be anyway. I know I don't speak, I let my actions do the talking. When I say I don't speak I mean I'm not a people person. Getting a response is extremely hard for me, because I don't like to be noticed, or be the main attraction. If that makes any sense whatsoever. My point is that sometimes you just have to send the message to everyone around you what you are about. The message does not have to be verbal. It can be a simple gesture. Send the message to yourself too. You are one of the most important recipients.
[link] [comments]
from Things that motivate you https://ift.tt/3Dp4RBn

0 Comments