So I just got done working out and while I was sitting and looking at the sky at the moon I thought I myself “ wouldn’t it be nice if I was in my room rn playing video games while talking to friends on discord or to be out partying with people” than I quickly came back to reality and told myself something that I wanted to share with you guys today .
Just remember that all this work you’re putting in isn’t going to waste. This work you’re putting in right now is an investment for your future. Yes it might be more enjoyable to be sitting in your room playing video games instead of working out but the person who chooses to work out will be way far ahead in life in 2 years than the person playing video games. Keep doing what you’re doing, you’re doing it with a purpose. You started to become a better or to be better in the future. All the work you put in now will pay off in the future just keep on going. Those video games aren’t gonna make you the person you want to become. Remember that. You got this!
[link] [comments]
from Things that motivate you https://ift.tt/3ErN2D3

0 Comments