Is it possible to train yourself to feel pleasure at desired activities.

I noticed long ago that I do not feel pleasure doing anything anymore, I remember how when I was a child I used to be curious and enthusiastic , well not anymore, I hate my job I hate my life I don't want to play games, read books, socialize... If no one would tell me what to do I'd just stay in my bed pretending to be a veggie. I do try to do things but procrastinate terribly, now it came to my mind that I may have lost my perception for progress, maybe that is why I can't enjoy anything? because everything looks like a useless waste of time to me... despite the fact that I get my work done I have never thought about it as getting something done, never felt like achieving something... and we make huge physical structures that you can touch and eyeball... why does it feel that way then?

submitted by /u/eimis74523
[link] [comments]

from Things that motivate you https://ift.tt/3rCiyuv

Post a Comment

0 Comments