Hello. I would like to start and say a couple of things. Weight loss is not easy and I'm here to give you tips and tricks to start that train.
I want to note currently I am 16.
My whole life my weight has fluctuated and I used to lose weight with ease and get a pretty good physique after a year or so of hockey and decent dieting. I am Portuguese so all we eat is meat and protein nothing out like Mcdonald's and such. Into my teenage years around when I turned 14, I started getting really depressed due to hormonal changes and puberty and put on about 100 pounds and weighed about 260 for about 2 years. I realized just how shitty it is to be big and how life treated you socially. It was miserable and I hated living the way I did. I got up and did minor things to my diet like not snacking while I play video games.
Eventually, before I knew it with just small changes to my diet I lost almost 60 pounds quickly. I saw a chance and I pounced on it. I called a nutritionist (WHICH I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IF IT IS PROVIDED WITH HEALTH CARE) I was put on a basic diet which basically just consisted of a basic breakfast and regular lunch and dinner. My dinner and lunch were literally half vegetable, quarter starch, and the rest was meat. I worked really hard to stay on it, but one trick really REALLY helped me, intermittent fasting. This helped me so much where the periods I did not eat I did not even think of food. I also worked out a lot and pushed to at least 100 push-ups per day.
If you think about it... This all started with a teeny push to my diet. It's difficult yeah but after a month it's quite literally light work. Learn to cook at home and remind yourself how disgusting fast food is.
Go for walks and admire nature. Look at the good tastes in vegetables like how a juicy tomato is or how watery the stem of broccoli is. It's all in your brain you just need to teach yourself what foods are bad and what foods are good. I personally looked at how terrible fast food is for the heart and how much of an impact it can have on you down the road. Look at how beneficial food is for your health and not your weight and it will fly by much easier. Look at how if you add olive oil to your salad you are promoting good heart health.
I am currently 180 still losing weight and I work out a ton in my own room! I really want teenagers to lose weight as it is easy to do. Genetics have a play in it yeah. But the majority can do it with small changes. YOU CAN DO IT! Always start with your diet and after the first 10 pounds, you will feel like a new person. You will want to venture more into the world of fitness and dieting. Who knows? maybe you have good genetics and you just need a 20-minute walk per day to put those genetics into motion.
I want to rephrase I am 16 and I lost almost 100 pounds by myself with a little help. if you have any questions ask me I am willing to help you as long as you are dedicated!
YOU CAN DO IT.
[link] [comments]
from Things that motivate you https://ift.tt/2PZpqC4

0 Comments