Hey, so I recently made a post on r/WriterMotivation where I talked about my journey and how I'm trying to get back into writing. But I realized what I said in that post applies to other areas of my life (fitness, programming, freelancing, etc.) so I'm trying to get out of the rut I placed myself in.
To start I was out of commission for a month due to trying to follow the Saitama Workout Routine (100 Pushups, Sit ups, Squats with a 10km run daily) however I realize that for someone who hasn't workouted in 5 years since high school taking on such a challenge was costly and injured me.
I've been doing pretty good on the programming side of things, I'm trying to do 1 hour of coding and 1 hour of writing daily, this hour of programming won't be for any of my classes but for gaining more knowledge on my own or working on my own personal projects, same with writing where my goal is to finish 6 short stories by end of this year.
I'm wondering if there are some motivational books (preferably audio) that you guys think everybody should give a chance. I've recently purchased JaxBlade "Hero's Will" package and I'm hungry for more content like that.
[link] [comments]
from Things that motivate you https://ift.tt/3vN0Rr1

0 Comments