Hey there, I am unfortunately stuck at home in a not so great environment with my overbearing parents. I am moving out in August, but I know it will be a lonely and difficult journey until then.
I am studying for a grad school exam coming up and have been working on it for 8+ months with not much improvement because I genuinely have not been applying myself.
I am struggling with motivation ever since I moved back home and I really need some help. I feel very alone and feel as if I am sinking. I am usually very active, bubbly, determined and love life, but recently it has been so hard to find any spark in my life.
Does anyone have any advice on how to get motivated? Once I nail this exam I will be able to move out, but I just need to get out of this rut.
I work out every single day, and always eat healthy. I dont have any friends in my hometown which contributes to my loneliness.
[link] [comments]
from Things that motivate you https://ift.tt/32runGa

0 Comments