I’m literally sitting in my room, contemplating on finishing an assignment. I’m a pretty hardworking kid, great work ethic and pretty organized. But this quadmester (two courses but sped up) fucked me in the ass. I have wood tech and media arts, one assignment due on the same day in two days for each course. I haven’t even started.
They both require me to use a program and I’m well aware of how to use it, but I’m just so lazy. I have no motivation. Where the fuck will these two courses get me? I wanna go into the business field. But at the same time, I’m a huge perfectionist and always have goals of reaching a certain grade average every year.
I just want this to be done, I’m so tired of doing these stupid ass editing and building assignments, I’m literally done. I miss when I had free time. Now I literally sleep during class and don’t finish any work till 3 am in the morning and sometimes don’t even attend class. I miss being a responsible and independent student. Now the only thing I think about is getting due date extensions.
I know I should toughen up and just finish them, maybe my problem is very small (I’m in grade ten), but I now know how much this pandemic is affecting so many people. I’m naturally an introvert, so quarantining and lockdown was a gift, but now I’m missing in-school so much when everything was slower and less stressful. I hate this, I hate everything.
[link] [comments]
from Things that motivate you https://ift.tt/2P19L42

0 Comments