Looking for success stories from people who got "unstuck" after feeling depressed and stuck for years..

As title suggests I've been feeling stuck in life for a few years now. I'm a 25 y/o INTP (MBTI-type) male. I went to college for one year after deciding it wasn't a worthy investment for what I was trying to do with my life [in the creative arts] and ever since then I've been working entry-level jobs while I try and work past whatever it is that's holding me back from pursuing my passions and realizing my full potential. It's been five years and I really haven't made much progress at all I feel like. I really enjoy photography, videography, and music production and I see a lot of people living my dream life working in those fields, so I know it's possible. What's frustrating is that I don't want much at all...I don't want millions of dollars, I just want a job that fulfills me. Living paycheck-to-paycheck, living a sedentary life, and working a job that doesn't fulfill me drains my soul and has even made me suicidal in the past few years.

All of that aside I really just can't seem to focus on one thing to work towards. I understand that the journey of getting to where I want to be will likely entail doing things I don't particularly enjoy, but I figure that if I am on the 'right path' I will work through those difficulties with ease because I would desire the end result badly enough. I just haven't found that 'thing' yet that I am naturally willing to work through adversity for.

submitted by /u/inner_smile
[link] [comments]

from Things that motivate you https://ift.tt/3vpNHBb

Post a Comment

0 Comments