How do I keep going? I am a straight A student, currently failing. I have absolute no motivation. I am not very religious anymore because I felt it was holding me back. I have been questioning my sexuality. I started watching streams. I did so much in so little time that it all feels clumped up. I have tried stepping back and taking a break but I became behind in everything else. How do I stop from failing. Like ive talked to my counselor but she dismissed it, and I did go to the school but for me its always been so hard to ask for help. I did reach out to my teachers and I got some extentions. I am still failing. Everytime I look at my grades I breakdown. They have determined my self worth for so long. i do have a therapist but the appointments are every 2 weeks I believe and opening up is so hard without making a joke. This is basically a rant. I have friends but everytime I talk to them its like they want me to stop talking. They dont act interested and my cousin basically ignores me. One of my bestfriends has stopped answering me like a couple months ago. I know she might be struggling and I miss her but I cant bring myself to contact her because its like I constantly have this weight on my shoulders. I want to try dont get me wrong. I want to do my homework but I cant.

submitted by /u/taco2much
[link] [comments]

from Things that motivate you https://ift.tt/2Qeer7v