The pessimistics gets tired of having to eat potatoes everyday.

The optimistics take the same old potatoes and cooks them different while giving thanks.

The pessimistics will hate there dinner... as the optimist hopes for a second plate.

The pessimistics yell, if I have to eat one more potato I'll just die.

The optimistic says, what would I do without those potatoes, their the only reason I'm still alive!

The optimistic enjoys that same old potatoe he eats everyday, he knows any good taste can only be as good he thinks.

The poor pessimistics potatoe has a sealed fate, as he already decided its no good and sure couldn't be great...

Finally, on the Last day of the pessimistics life, he ate his last meal with a smile on his face, ' I wish I could eat it again tomorrow, it was just great.

m.t. Hubbard-Bright

submitted by /u/roy_u_thead369
[link] [comments]

from Things that motivate you https://ift.tt/3khlPZ6