Something that I have been thinking a lot about is what factors lead a person to be happy. While laying in bed tonight I feel like I may have found the answer. It really comes down to 2 things.
The first and probably most obvious is that you need to feel that you are apart of a community. It doesn’t matter if it is your friends, coworkers, or your family, what matters is that you enjoy spending time around these people and feel comfortable being yourself.
The second part is that you need to be working toward something that you are passionate about. That may sound simple but you need to be very careful about what it is that you are working toward. The mistake people make is that they spend their time doing something that they don’t enjoy. They are miserable but push through the pain because they imagine their future self so much happier due to the sacrifices you are making now. What people don’t understand is that there is no future moment when you reach success. Life is not a novel where you ride off into the sunset happily ever after. After these novels end the character’s life just continues on and new problems arise. You don’t just live in eternal bliss once you reach all your goals. Because of this, all that really matters is that you enjoy working hard on whatever it is that you choose to spend your time doing.
This isn’t a topic that I openly talk about so if you read this far please let me know if this makes sense or if I’m crazy. I’m curious. Lmao
[link] [comments]
from Things that motivate you https://ift.tt/3neMRmK

0 Comments