This quarantine really hit me hard. I've always dealt with anxiety and depression, and before quarantine happened I was starting to get into a very good state of mind because I was achieving a lot of results with my body (since I've always been overweight. From 96 kg I progressed to 85 kg before quarantine this year. Once quarantine started, the girl I loved changed me for his ex boyfriend, my parents got into a divorce for the second time but we were living in the same house and the environment was really shitty. From 85 kg I went up to 100 kg.
I recently moved to the city I used to study in (I'm a foreign student) since I really didn't want to stay in the house anymore and the gyms were opening up in here (I'm a huge weightlifting fan). It's been a month already since I started working hard and even though I only lost 3kg this month, I lost 4.2 cm of waist and gained muscle. I was a little sad because I realized how much effort went into waste, I was doing amazing before quarantine, but I don't plan on giving up and I'm more motivated than ever.
I still feel sad sometimes because it feels that my love life is finished, but for now I really don't want to think about women and I really want to focus on myself. There's a lot for me to change but I won't give up, I really want to achieve greatness in this life and even though most of my life has been shitty, all of those hard moments have made me stronger mentally. If there's someone out there with anxiety and depression, you can talk to me, I know how it feels and we could help each other. Love you all.
[link] [comments]
from Things that motivate you https://ift.tt/3dedtiY

0 Comments