I’m a 19 year old pilot, I gym often, I don’t look bad, I have a car, I got money to spend, I like to have fun and go out, I am in university and people describe me as a funny nice guy. But I’m Short! Both my parents are assholes and constantly say that I should get taller like it’s a choice. My mom is 5’1, my dad is 5’7 and I am 5’6. I have trouble getting girls because I’m not 6’ tall. I wish there was a way to get taller without the painful leg lengthening surgery. Honestly it bothers me a lot because all the girls in my life are like they want a 6’ plus stud. It makes me all down because in my eyes it seems like I got everything going for me but my fucking height. I sometimes lose that fire in me because honest to god I put blood, sweat and tears into everything I do but sometimes it just seems like theres no point if this height bullshit is keeping me back and feeling low. Growing up I used to be really fat like 160 lbs as a 12 year old and had problems back then but after gyming and cutting down Ik I look better than ever before but again my height keeps me depressed. What do I have to do to get a girls heart these days. It really fucks with me how you can win a girls heart but not entirely because you’re not 6 inches taller.
[link] [comments]
from Things that motivate you https://ift.tt/2Gp7afX

0 Comments