You are your own worst enemy. I used to think most people(non-family, non-close friends) would judge me based on how I lived my life. In fact, once I realized most people were too busy with their lives and not focused on mine, I stopped caring and starting living my life to the fullest.
August 19, 2020
If you like this post make sure you followr/Crimsonpilland message me to join the private mastermind group.
I wanted to share that since I see countless of guys stuck in their heads. In fact, most guys should learn to let go of feelings such as fear and do what they want to do. Is much better to err and then apologize than to never try. For instance, if you ask a girl out on a date and then turns you do.
Most people focus on the fear of rejection, yet no one ever talks about the feelings of freedom. The exhilarating feeling when you finish a test finished a school term or when you stood up for yourself. One day when all the pent up anger is released and you are set free.
0 Comments