Are these affirmation practises, visualisation techniques , seeing and feeling your future in present a HOAX OR A SHAM? I have been in a dilemma for quite a while now. I want to change my life and for that I have to change my thoughts. This I know. But what I doubt is these techniques. Are there real people out in world who have used them and got benefits? Or all the examples given by speakers are just FAKE?
I have been reading Supernatural by Joe Dispenza.. And I know about visualisation for more than 3 years.. But what stops me everytime practising it is the doubt about the reality. I am NOT ASKING FOR THE SECRET. LIKE ASK AND GET. No.. I am asking like are there real LIFE TESTIMONIALS of VISUALISATION technique which changed people life?
If yes then how can be manifest anything or anyone in our life? How can we attract them? Or it's just a matter of luck and fate?
If no.. Then I guess we are on our own and these motivational speakers are all just a bunch of liars. Like everybody is selling the unknown success formula.
PS: don't just discard this post. Pause and Think about it for a moment. Anything that can CHANGE LIFE IS WORTH GIVING A THOUGHT.
[link] [comments]
from Things that motivate you https://ift.tt/2Fx2zYJ

0 Comments