So, starting tomorrow because Sunday is the start of the week when I want it to be, I just don't want to wait until Monday, also because 16 is my favourite number. Anyway, I wanna change alot of small things in my life. I wanna start getting up at 7:00am, I want to be all ready by 8:00am. I want to start exercising daily again, with a strict routine. I want to start eating better, with a routine again. So, I thought I'd do this to try and give myself a boost, even though I feel nothing's going to come from it or happen. Anyway, I am just politely and nicely asking you reading this to comment something motivating, can be incredibly cliché or stereotypical. It's okay if not though, that's your choice and I respect it, like I said, this isn't important and is just to hopeful give me a boost. That's it, this was longer than expected, I apologise.

submitted by /u/Dog_Dixon
[link] [comments]

from Things that motivate you https://ift.tt/2PUi2nN