I grew up in a family with 3 brothers, one of them works in Samsung, one of them went to Yale University, and one of them has been getting countless A* in academics.
However, I am the only one in the family who doesn't have anything for my parents to brag. At some point, I was addicted to diablo 2. All the people around me have been despising me and they think I am a failure
So I decided to make it stop. I wanted to work hard and be successful just like my brothers, my dream is to be a game developer, so I started to learn C# and math like crazy, and I felt incredible. That momentum continued about for a month, I was back being that game addict, I have lost my motivation. I have read countless posts and countless videos on how to motivate myself, NON OF IT WORKES, and even if they did, it will only last for a few days.
I really want to stop being a lazy pile of crap who procrastinate, can anyone please give me some advice to get myself motivated again.
[link] [comments]
from Things that motivate you https://ift.tt/2PNQyjx

0 Comments