Please help me guys!!

Hello guys, from childhood I have had a problem of not performing tasks efficiently. I always believed that I can do better but from time to time, my condition is getting worse. I was always considered average in studies but I never wanted to be average, but somehow my condition is getting worse. Same thing happens with me in sports. I also am not able to perform everyday tasks with full efficiency and how normally it should be done. I know this sounds stupid but this is the case with me. Every time I make up my mind to perform better than before but always fail to do it. I have been this way since childhood and I have zero idea why I am like this. **Any advices for me would help**. This is fucking up my mind cause now I am 16 years old and just got in 12th standard, I have my whole life in front of me and I don't want to spend my life like this.

submitted by /u/VaibhavSharma9559
[link] [comments]

from Things that motivate you https://ift.tt/2WbUWfN

Post a Comment

0 Comments