I've been stuck in a rut for a while with my music and life in general. I'm to the point where I'm tired of waiting for inspiration to find me. So yesterday I got high and ran. It sucked, but the fact that i did something beneficial towards my life again felt good. Also im gonna run tomorrow. I still feel lost, but I know this will lead to something good.. hopefully this will inspire me to fix my life. We shall see. Also today while I was running during the peak of my high I saw a stop sign and I imagined that In order for me to beat this run I had to not stop till I got to that sign. I didnt stop. And then I past that sign and kept going. Then I told myself that the answers I'm looking for will only come to me if I dont stop till I get all the way home. I did it. I ran the rest of the way home. No answers came from it, but i pushed myself and that's pretty cool.
[link] [comments]
from Things that motivate you https://ift.tt/36J6ECU

0 Comments