In the now, my hope, faith, and overall happiness and contentment are renewed.

I have had a hard path in life (like much of us) leading up to the last few months. I have struggled with years of destroying myself with drug abuse, terrible negative self talk, body dysmorphia, anorexia, depression, and the results of continuous childhood abuse.

I won't tell you all of my problems have disappeared, I still get frustrated and exhausted and upset (it's only the beginning of my new journey!) but I will tell you that I have been "rocketed into the 4th dimension" (quoted from the AA book) & have entered a beautiful world and society of people who are very loving, very caring, very optimistic, and have restored my hope in a great future for the world.

How did I do this?

I started brushing my teeth every morning and most nights.

I started feeding myself right and sometimes a little too right ;)

I started hydrating (like, a lot!)

I started facing my mistakes and "constant mistakes" or bad habits.

I recognized ALL of my addictions and quit them.

I'm learning my prejudices and putting them aside.

I'm brand new to this and my reason for this post is that hopefully I can motivate someone else :) good luck and best of love! Thx for reading and have a great day.

submitted by /u/Crazan21
[link] [comments]

from Things that motivate you http://bit.ly/2WSpPHF

Post a Comment

0 Comments