Developing a goal tracking app! Feedback very much appreciated! :0 ;0

Hi everyone,

It would really help me out to get some additional feedback on this survey! Attached is a survey which will take about 5 minutes, and you will be entered in the pool to receive a $20 raffle for a starbucks gift card. If you have any questions about the app, please don't hesitate to shoot me a message!

I have struggled with motivation and goal setting for as long as I can remember, and it has always been an uphill battle to stay on track and progress oriented. Fortunately I have been able to turn things around with good real-life friends and of course some reddit communities. I have gotten pretty good feedback so far! The app is coming along well and designed for people like us, who have goals and making positive changes

Link to survey:

https://forms.gle/AjNpLxmybA45xh517

Note: I know unfortunately the survey does not work well on phone screen! I've been having trouble getting around that. If you are interested it may be best on a tablet or laptop! Thank you in advance!

submitted by /u/Nattyman92
[link] [comments]

from Things that motivate you http://bit.ly/2IrTgr0

Post a Comment

0 Comments