This thought has been bubbling in my mind for ages. I often see people running in my home town. Some are in a really great shape and some would seem are trying to get healthier. I've forced myself to look into people's eyes as that was hard for me in the past so now I often look into people's eyes as I'm walking. And perhaps I'm projecting my own insecurities onto them, but it often seems that people who are not yet fit feel as if I'm judging them. I would be deemed crazy if I shouted this to them in the streets, as they pass me by, buy I need to say I somewhere:
I AM EXTREMELY PROUD AND JEALOUS OF ALL OF YOU WHO ARE MAKING AN EFFORT TO BE HEALTHIER!!
Keep at it! Don't expect judgement, but encouragement from other people's eyes. You are f***ing awesome for doing what you're doing. I know I'm not alone in this when I say that we know this can be really difficult to start and to keep going.
No matter where you are. If you are getting healthier, I'm happy and proud for you!
[link] [comments]
from Things that motivate you http://bit.ly/2Emih5F

0 Comments