I am proud that I have overcome my afrin addiction
I am proud that I haven’t even touched afrin in a whole month
I am proud that I didn’t let the congestion get to me and kept going strong
For those of you out there that have never had rebound congestion it is absolutely terrible. I have been using an afrin spray for 7 YEARS! This caused my tissues to swell up and The spray would only last 3 HOURS!!!
I was hopeless, I thought of sucide multiple times because my doctors would just tell me to “stop using the spray”. I wish it was that easy, I wish.
I used a saline spray every morning and it has absolutely no effect. The congestion killed me and I contemplated wether it’s worth to continue or not. But I continued and I won!
I use a humidifier every single night while I sleep and it helps me tremendously. I have used a fluticasone nasal spray and it has helped me calm the tissues down and it is no longer super swell!
I am living a happy life and I couldn’t have asked for the outcome to be better
Peace to you all!
[link] [comments]
from Things that motivate you http://bit.ly/2WQTaz0

0 Comments