It’s all I’ve been thinking about recently. I’m 16 years old I know that’s young to some but whatever. I’m just tired of being the person I am. I’ve got terrible posture and experience back pain and I’m also pretty weak. There’s so many things I can change but I choose not to. I’ve started working on my muscle imbalances recently. Summer comes in three weeks and I can’t wait. These days I really haven’t been giving it my 100 tho. I find myself skipping exercises and stretches. It’s true that I have school and that I’m tired but I know I have enough time to do everything. I want to start disciplining myself and live better. I want to run two miles everyday in the summer and exercise and stretch. I know it’s hard but I really just want to be someone else. I hate knowing that I’m a loser and that I could change that completely. I want to prove everyone wrong. I’m just trying to make a full 360 in my life. Get away from lazy lifestyles and failing at school to maybe turning my life around. I know it’s corny lol I just really want to break free in a way. Just the thought of proving everyone wrong really makes me want to try. I don’t wanna be average anymore and it’s starting to really eat at me. Sorry for the long post I just need to get this out. If anyone has any good motivational speakers tell me. I already know about David goggins I feel like he’s a big influence to me. And please give me advice and maybe personal experiences if you can, thank you!

submitted by /u/beamer_boy_19
[link] [comments]

from Things that motivate you http://bit.ly/2HINC3l