I have a good job and I am 27 . But I don't see my carrier flying because of my anxiety issues . I try to motivate me . I see motivational YouTube videos ,but I am never able relate to anyone because my problem is so different . If I had good stable mind I can focus on the things I like to do .And i feel like time is flying by and I am never able to fully focus because most of the days I am so down , I don't feel like getting out of bed and still I drag myself to work . I made few changes in my life/medications . My anxiety and depression has gone down a bit but its still there .And I am also alone never had any gf because I suck at socialising because of anxiety. Only option to have a good life is to be successful .I am not good at socialising , I Go to work and do whatever task is assigned to me and come back home . And I don't know why suddenly my desire to be with some has increased so much which is also messing with my mind everyday and making me less focused on the things which really matters . For me life is already a everyday struggle and I don't know what to do now .I need a path .

Thanks.

submitted by /u/noidontknowhy
[link] [comments]

from Things that motivate you http://bit.ly/2JxZSX6