How Can I Change The World?

Disclaimer: This is not to be taken as professional advice, but moreover something to be taken as an ideal to further benefit a more positive mindset and openness. Additionally, if you're reading this, hopefully you're either A) wondering the same thing or B) willing to offer input and your view on the topic; whichever it may be, feel free to contribute respectively.

All too often people think of change as a major factor in the world, that--if not instantaneous--simply does not exist. However, change is not a limit that can be defined as a numerical term. Change is a natural law, it is inevitable, and to deny such can prove detrimental to an individuals health.

With this said, let's take a look at the Butterfly Effect. For those who don't know, the Butterfly Effect is a chaos theory that defines the collection of minute instances that, after joining together, create a much larger, more complex system (i.e. A butterfly flapping it's wings in the Northern Hemisphere add to the effects of a typhoon in the Southern Hemisphere). This change doesn't occur all at once, the butterfly flaps its wings today, however, the typhoon will not form for another 2-3 weeks. So why do we not apply this same concept to instigate a more positive impact?

I do not wish to ramble on forever. My goal is to simply invoke thought and conversation; as I do have hope someone will share their insights and thoughts on the subject. However, I do wish to end the intro with this one question as a good start: Do I not change the world by planting a single tree?

submitted by /u/Freddy_Mass
[link] [comments]

from Things that motivate you http://bit.ly/2HCeHX9

Post a Comment

0 Comments