I might not graduate high school and I don't know what to do.

So there's only a month or so before this semester ends and I am failing the one class I need to pass to graduate high school. It is 100% my fault, it was an online class and I haven't done most of the work. I have always had a major procrastinating problem and problems with focusing, but this year I feel like everything got worse. For this entire semester, every time I try to sit down and work on the assignments for this class, I have felt stuck, guilty for not doing this earlier, and then I just end up giving up. This has led me to have an F in the class, and I'm too embarrassed to tell anyone about this. Not graduating from high school is not an option for me, and I feel hopeless. I am kind of looking for advice regarding how I should pass this class, but also how to prevent this from happening again in the future.

submitted by /u/hopeyallaredoingood
[link] [comments]

from Things that motivate you http://bit.ly/2DhEOzZ

Post a Comment

0 Comments