Its amazing what you can accomplish with a little Will Power.

Its amazing what you can accomplish with a little Will Power.

Hey peeps! I am an animator, who once a boy who wanted to be an animator who was scared he couldn't be an animator! In that darkness something that has become me was created! My series! About a boy, named Will Power! I decided to make this series no matter how it turned out. My intent with this series is to inspire, and just remember, I know you can give your all. Check it out! And then go achieve your dreams! Don't let anything stop you
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmTkzQMGkBpdO3NmaPUdk7\_qXTH2IGrZK

And if you want more, I plan to have episode 3 complete somewhere in May!

And mark my words, I will one day have my own show. Heck, I already do.

https://i.redd.it/i3gwpkw7ucm21.png

submitted by /u/Clayaga
[link] [comments]


from Things that motivate you https://ift.tt/2Cmh2lP

Post a Comment

0 Comments