I’m very young and I have come to a slow, tough and challenging period in my education.For the past couple of years I have absolutely crished it and I have set some unreal standards for myself.I just can’t get myself to work like I used to (before I could easily pull a 10 hour studying session) and now I can’t get myself to study at all. My mom is an extremely ambitious person and she can’t and won’t accept any type of failure.I’ve just recently realized that all my life I have been studying for her and not for myself.She doesn’t want to talk to me about my recent steady fall in grades.My father has distanced himself from the family and is currently causing a war between his and my moms side of the family,so he also won’t talk to me.I came here looking for some sort of motivation and tip so I can get back on my feet and stop this from happening because I don’t want to ruin my life this early because of a lack of motivation and all around happiness.

submitted by /u/Mr_keef300
[link] [comments]

from Things that motivate you https://ift.tt/2UtchOA