Currently I’m a senior student, studying my final 6-7 months of high school till I graduate and attend my major exams in October/November. This year I’ve taken up a couple goals to prepare me for that and for my life after school and one major one has been to get healthy. I’ve always attended gym by in the past year have taken time off for school but really wanna get back into it and “change” my ways from entirely study focused to having a combination of education/social/fitness within my day. At night, I have large amounts of motivation to go get fit and hit the gym although I’m rather tired or busy with school work and don’t go. I make plans to go in the morning and can never make it either because I’m again, too tired or just push it off as I’m not motivated.
I need to find a way to find motivation when I don’t want to do something or a way to blend the three factors in my life (education/social/fitness) throughout my week so I can’t meet my fitness goals.
td/lr: I need a way to manage my studies and find motivation for gym.
[link] [comments]
from Things that motivate you https://ift.tt/2HQIzzJ

0 Comments