Advice on how to help a suicidal friend?

My Friend of nearly all my life is currently in hospital due to her overdosing on paracetamol because she just wanted to escape.

I want to motivate her to carry on and not to give up hope!

I cant stand to see her like this and I don't know what to do to make her feel less depressed.

She has been in hospital for 4 days, no liver damage and the crisis team is going to see her soon. she is still feeling suicidal and "doesn't want to be here".

i have visited her everyday for as long as i can along with her family members and friends.

i ask her if she wants me to bring anything to her and she always says no- I think just to be polite.

has anyone got any advise on how i can make her more happy and show her that it will get better?

any help appreciated, it is getting me very down seeing her like this.

submitted by /u/J_Rhix
[link] [comments]

from Things that motivate you https://ift.tt/2TIcK2f

Post a Comment

0 Comments