Hi guys,
Hi guys, I was hoping you could help me with a predicament. I'm working my first 9 to 5 position ever and it's burning me out really quickly in terms of the discipline it takes to wake up at 6am every day. Of course, the key is to have the discipline to go to bed early. I've been doing this successfully 3 days in a row, from Monday to Wednesday.
But even by Wed, I feel the lag. By Thursday, I no longer have the discipline anymore. For example, yesterday, I showed up to work an hour later than usual (which was fine since I stayed an hour later than usual too). Today, I just straight up had to phone in and tell them I wouldn't be in till noon and that I'd complete all the work I could from home.
How do I force myself to wake up on time for 5 days of the week? Where do I find that discipline? Any tips and tricks to help me?
Thanks everyone.
[link] [comments]
from Things that motivate you https://ift.tt/2Hz5gsS

0 Comments